New hires at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty include:
• Laura Allahiari brings a background of marketing and technology to the firm. She will be in the St. Augustine office.
• Cindy Benjamin has experience in customer service and managerial positions, particularly in the medical community. She will work out of the Beaches/Intracoastal West and Southside office.
• Sharon Crain was previously a sales associate at a local firm and will work in the Fleming Island office.
• Amanda D’Anna is an experienced Realtor who has earned the Military Relocation Professional designation and is completing her Graduate Realtor Institute licensing. She also was a magnet school teacher in Northeast Florida. D’Anna will join the Avondale office.
• Katerina Devane, previously a Realtor with Prudential in New York, also was a senior paralegal and contract manager. She will work in the St. Augustine office.
• Barbara Fuller has a background in management, training and customer service. She will be in the St. Augustine office.
• Cherie Hughs, who has lived in Northeast Florida for nearly three decades, will join the Ponte Vedra/Nocatee office.
• Elizabeth Loftin, a native of Boston, has a background in residential real estate investments. She will work in the Metropolitan office.
• Nicholas Maginsky has a bachelor’s degree in communications from Flagler College and will work out of the St. Augustine office.
• Lynn Mattingly, who with her husband, is a real estate investor with experience in investment property purchases and sales, renovation and property management. A previous self-employed professional organizer, she will join the Beaches/Intracoastal West and Southside office.
• Clifton Tippins previously worked at churches in Augusta, Ga., and Jacksonville, where duties included management, planning and implementation. He will be in the Ponte Vedra/Nocatee office.
Davidson Realty hired two agents. They are:
• Jeanne Denton-Scheck has more than 20 years’ experience in real estate sales, along with backgrounds in teaching, customer service and outside sales in the telecommunications field. She is on the boards of Florida Realtors and the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors, for which she is the secretary.
• Kelly Mickey worked in the health insurance field for 16 years and has previous experience in property management and real estate sales. The New Jersey native was raised in Northeast Florida.